Committed To Your
Michael A. Shakouri
- Real Estate
- Insurance Coverage and Risk Management
- Business Law
Mr. Shakouri represents plaintiffs and defendants in numerous areas, including construction and design defect cases, real estate purchase and sale agreement disputes and a variety of other real estate, business litigation, risk management and insurance coverage issues.
Prior to law school, Mr. Shakouri completed his undergraduate coursework at the University of Southern California, cum laude, where he obtained his Bachelor of Arts in Economics with a minor in History.
Mr. Shakouri obtained his Juris Doctorate from the University of San Diego, School of Law. During law school, Mr. Shakouri was a summer associate at the business affairs department of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures, Inc. in Century City and participated in the University of San Diego’s pro bono legal clinic representing low-income individuals in a variety of legal matters.
Prior to joining Goodkin APC, Mr. Shakouri represented various major financial institutions in civil litigation arising out of residential financing, at a well-established law firm in Orange County. Mr. Shakouri is licensed to practice law before all California State Courts and the Central and Southern Districts of the United States District Court of California. Mr. Shakouri is a member of the Iranian-American Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association and the Orange County Bar Association.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctorate
- University of Southern California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Economics
- Minor: History
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- Selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2022
- Nominated to RISING STARS 2022
- Iranian-American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
Current Employment Position