Los Angeles Business Law Attorneys
With broad experience in all aspects of business law, the Los Angeles attorneys at Goodkin APC provide results-driven representation and cost-effective counsel to small businesses, national corporations, and other entities throughout California. Our business law practice includes but is not limited to:
- Breach of contract — Goodkin APC has the knowledge and resources to resolve disputes over nonsolicitation and noncompete agreements, employment contracts and other binding agreements in the most efficacious manner possible.
- Commercial leases — Our business lawyers negotiate and structure all facets of retail, industrial, office and mixed-use leases with a keen eye toward protecting our clients’ interests.
- Corporate litigation — Both partners have considerable experience in general business litigation in California. They have handled disputes of all kinds, including a number of cases involving Section 17200 of the California Business and Professions Code, which addresses unfair business practices.
- Document review — Our law firm frequently reviews existing transactional documents for clients. For instance, when a client is purchasing or selling a business or a piece of real estate, we can analyze the purchase agreement to ensure that the dispute resolution provisions harmonize with all other contracts. This enables clients to avoid litigating in multiple forums.
- Risk management and insurance — Our legal team has extensive experience in negotiating insurance coverage policies and crafting risk management strategies for California businesses.
In addition to addressing traditional business law concerns, Goodkin APC is particularly well-qualified to assist business owners with real estate development issues. These may include regulatory compliance, landlord-tenant disputes, real estate partnership actions, disputes between purchasers and sellers, brokerage disputes and construction defect litigation.
You may request a consultation about any area of our business law practice by calling our Los Angeles office at 310-853-5730 or by sending us an email.